Applying for Your Future
Before you start the online loan application, consider gathering the following information (for yourself and spouse):
- Bank account information and balances
- Credit card information and balances
- Auto loan information and payment amount
- Rental property information
- Mortgage loan information (name, account number, monthly payment)
- Employment & income for the past 2 years
- Other asset accounts (retirement, auto, etc)
Ready to get started? Here’s what you can expect from us:
We make the home loan process as simple as possible by guiding you through every step. Not sure what loan may be right for you? Or curious about the difference between a conventional and FHA loan? Learn more about available loan options, then give us a call and we’ll help you discover the right fit for your financing needs.
Apply online or over the phone
Expert loan recommendations
Get approved for the best loan
The mortgage process can be confusing. Don’t worry, we will guide you step-by-step.
Close your loan
Get your refinance or home purchase loan closed timely and smoothly.
More about the Online Loan Application:
Completing this online loan application as completely as possible will help expedite the processing of your mortgage.
- Property Information (if available)
- Borrower Information
- Co-Borrower Information
- Borrower Employment Information
- Co-Borrower Employment Information
- Monthly Income and Combined Housing expenses
You do NOT have to complete your entire application at once. When you start the form you will be assigned a PIN number. You may stop at any time and come back later and log in with your PIN number to complete your online application.
Before beginning your application, enter your name and select the loan officer you are working with so that your application can be handled properly. If you are not currently working with one of our loan officers, you may select anyone by visiting our Fairway Team.